The lesdeuxmagots.fr and lesdeuxmagots.com websites (hereinafter the “Website”) are the property of DEUX MAGOTS SAS, a French simplified joint-stock company, registered with the Paris Commerce and Companies Registry under the number 334 365 947, whose registered office is located at 6 place Saint-Germain-des-Prés, 75006 PARIS FRANCE
Telephone : + 33 1 45 48 73 57
Website hosted by Data Campus
Telephone : +33 516 640 075
THIS WEBSITE WAS ECO-DESIGNED BY DIGITAL.GREEN – ECO SCORE: B
For information purposes, LES DEUX MAGOTS may make available hypertext links to other websites. However, LES DEUX MAGOTS shall in no event be held liable for any services or information supplied on such websites, such as any advertisements, products, services or any other material available on or from any of these websites or any external source. LES DEUX MAGOTS shall not be held liable for any alleged or proven damage or loss related to or following any use of or reliance on any contents, property or services available on any such websites or external sources.
Title held by LES DEUX MAGOTS SAS
The Website’s format and contents, including, but not limited to, the LES DEUX MAGOTS name and logo, as well as any pictures, databases and services, constitute collectively or individually a work protected by applicable intellectual property law.
No reproduction and/or representation may be made of the said materials, whether in whole or in part, by any means and on any medium or in any form whatsoever unless with the prior written consent of LES DEUX MAGOTS. Any reproduction of any documents published on the Website is authorised solely for information purposes or for personal and private use. Any reproduction or use of copies made for any other purpose is expressly prohibited. Any private copying of the contents of the Website is authorised, provided that LES DEUX MAGOTS is mentioned as the source of the relevant materials. LES DEUX MAGOTS does not grant any licence or other right, save for the right to consult the Website. Any unauthorised access to the Website is prohibited, and the Website may not be accessed by any means other than the interface made available to you by LES DEUX MAGOTS to that end. LES DEUX MAGOTS reserves the right to seek damages in case of any infringement and more generally any violation of its intellectual property rights.
Any information contained on this Website and any software to be used in connection with this Website are confidential and are protected by applicable intellectual property law and by any other applicable laws.
LES DEUX MAGOTS hereby waives any liability for:
- Any interruption of the Website and its services
- Any bugs
- Any error or omission concerning the information available on this Website
- Any damage resulting from any fraudulent trespassing by any third party causing any modification of the information made available on the Website
- More generally, any damage, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused or originated, regardless of its nature or consequences, including in particular any lost profits, lost customers, lost data or any other loss of goodwill possibly occurring following any person’s access to the Website or the impossibility of accessing the Website or following any reliance on any information directly or indirectly originating from the Website.
Governing law – Jurisdiction
LES DEUX MAGOTS reserves the right to amend or update these legal notices at any time without any prior notice. It is thus recommended that you peruse these notices regularly.
- Design/Creation: Agence 14 Septembre
- Integration/Developpement: Agence BUG AGENCY (Digital Green)
- Hosting: Data Campus
- Preparation of the contents: LES DEUX MAGOTS
- Photographic credits: XXXX
1. Personal Data Collection
Personal data may be collected when the User (i) browses on the Website; (ii) submits any question on the form provided to that end; (iii) applies for any internship or position in the “hiring” section; (iv) subscribes to the Firm’s newsletter; (v) sends an opinion on the form provided to that end; or (vi) signs up for the Deux Magots Privilege Programme.
2. Use of your personal data
Any personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Making available the Website and the services necessary for its maintenance, security and development
- Sending information requested by users
- Sending newsletters
- Managing the hiring process through applications sent by users
- Processing any collected opinions in order to respond thereto, where applicable
- Managing registrations with the Privilege Programme
- Producing anonymised statistics.
LES DEUX MAGOTS agrees to disclose your personal data only:
- When any applicable law so requires
- When any enforceable court decision so requires
- When necessary to protect and/or defend users’ rights and interests.
Personal data are retained only for the time necessary for the purposes specified above and in compliance with applicable laws.
4. Your rights
Under French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and civil liberties, you hold a right of access, rectification and deletion of the data concerning you. You may exercise such right by contacting LES DEUX MAGOTS, 6 place Saint-Germain-des-Prés, 75006 PARIS.
Such individual right may be exercised only by the relevant data subject and in relation to the data subject’s own data. For security reasons, any person seeking to exercise the said rights must prove his or her identity in order to avoid any disclosure of confidential information concerning any other person.
6. Governing law – Jurisdiction